Blogging myself to sleep




It's two in the morning and I can't sleep, so I decided to blog. The problem is I don't know what to blog about. I've been staring at my monitor for quite some time now, before I started this rant. Though I still don't have anything helpful to contribute in this world. Darn I'm sorry for wasting your time if you're reading this, you can stop now you know.

Hmmmm... why are you still reading? I don't really have anything to say, well I have things to say but nothing that important right now. So, if I were you quit already and move on to other blogs who that are much better and where you can learn from.

I'm just writing this because I just need some distractions, I need something to dull my mind and make me sleepy. Seems like it's already working, my heads a bit drowsy already, so pardon any grammatical mistakes I made. Though that doesn't changes even if my mind is lucid enough.

Big word "lucid" huh? I had to google it I'm not sure if I'd used it correctly. Well, it seems like I have to leave you here. If you're still there thanks for keeping up with my rantings, you shouldn't have, you should have gone away from the first two words I've written. Though thanks anyways, whoever you are appreciate it.

Yeah right, before I'm totally gone. Blogging tip -if there's no really theme to your blogs and your not really out for money, then type whatever comes to mind(or whatever is not coming to your mind).

K I got to get my Zzzzz's

-access out, God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment