How many internet users are there in the world?

I had that question above, trying to think how many people all around the world has an access to the internet. And this site: http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm gave me the answer.

according to that site there are:
1,733,993,741 repeat that:
1,733,993,741

now in words: one billion seven hundred thirty three million nine hundred ninety three thousand seven hundred forty one.

Wow! that's a lot of numbers isn't it?

Now my next question is, why the hell not one of those one billion so and so... visits my site. hehehe. I need to rectify that.

Just imagine if all those 1 billion and so and so visits my site in one day and even if I get only$.01 dollars from them that will still be hmmmm... I'm not good with numbers... but it will still be a lot of money :)

So, new mission, I need to have those 1 billion so and so visit my site...

Any idea how?

-access out, God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment