Being plain might help you earn more with your blogs

I read this tip somewhere, sorry I forgot where I got it, so if this is from you, message me so that I could properly give you the credit.

So here's the blog tip:

Make your post not so interesting(huh! in my case that is easily done).  The idea here is that when your readers become disinterested with what you are saying they tend to wander on the different areas of your blog.   Hopefully the ads from adsense will get their attention and when they click it, voila! instant earning for you.

Do not over think much what you are putting in your blog, because the post you are making is not the one that makes you money, it is the advertisements.  The purpose of your blog is to reel in readers, but your goal is to let them click on those advertisements without directly telling them.  Hmmm... much like fly fishing... hooking them with fake bait :)

-access out, God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment