Blend in your adsense to your blog

So you are planning to earn with adsense.  You got your account approve and its time to place the ads in your site.  You then get to thinking hmmmm... because I'll earn from the ads in my adsense I'll have to make it as colorful as I can, so that it will attract a lot of viewers that hopefully will click on it.  Great idea, right?  Well, I have to break it to you I think that will be the worst idea you will have with adsense

The more that it will look like an advertisement, the more that people will ignore it.  If people then classifies your blog as a site dedicated only in making money from the ads in adsense, they will avoid it like the plague.     The best thing you can do then is have those adsense ads blend in with your blog.  The more that it looks like a part of your blog and not sticking out like a sore thumb, the more chances that viewers will click on it.

Go then to your adsense account then try to modify your ads(change the color, the font, etc...) so that it seems like an integral part of your blog.

-access out, God speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment